Latest Blog Posts
- As People Get Older, Friendships May Change
- What Do Men Know — About Menopause?
- Pre-Menopausal Symptoms You Might Not Know About
- Want To Grow During Menopause? Go To Camp.
- Adult Sibling Relationships: The Best Thing In The World Or The Worst?
- How Long Do Hot Flashes Last During Menopause?
- Brainwave Optimization And Menopause Symptoms
- Clash of Climates: Menopause and Puberty
We have compiled a list of over 180 common terms associated with menopause. From Adipose Tissue to the Womb, we keep you informed about things you need to know. View the terms here.
We help you track 29 common symptoms on a daily basis associated with menopause. You can even email your practitioner a monthly chart of symptoms you’ve tracked. For more information, watch the video below.
Keep a daily journal – or save a note for a particular day – via the calendar option in the app. You can even upload a photo or take a picture to add to your thoughts. For more information, watch the video below.
Additional tools have been added to the app, including a simplified menstruation tracker based on Period View, a weight tracker, and a blood pressure tracker. For more information, watch the video below.